COVID – 19 Updates: The safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is our top priority, so we have temporarily put classroom-based training on hold to limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID 19). We are accepting new online enrolment applications and delivering our courses via virtual classroom during COVID 19.
Offering Courses Online
If you are looking to specialise in the Childcare, Leisure and health,disability,School teacher assistant ,Community sector and Healthcare industry, but you are busy with work or family, then we have great news for you! Victorian Education & Training Consultants – VETC is now delivering a range of courses online in partnership with Reputed registered training organisations .
Our online courses are:
If you are passionate about childcare sector and love spending time with children, then you may find a career in childcare an extremely rewarding experience. Here are some reasons why child care may be the right career choice for you.
- One – Demand for workers. It is a great time to consider a career in early childhood due to the strong growth of the early childhood sector.
- Two – A rewarding and satisfying career.
- Three – Choose the career you want.
- Four – Challenge yourself.
- Five – Make a difference.
CAREER GROWTH AND PATHWAY OPPORTUNITIES
Possible career paths if you’re currently enrolled in and are actively studying or completed a Certificate III in Early Childhood Care are:
- Childhood Educator or Assistant Educator
- Playgroup Supervisor
- Preschool Aide
- Family Day Care Educator
- Outside School Hours Care Assistant*
- Recreation Assistant
While if you’re currently enrolled in and are actively studying or completed a Diploma of Early childhood Education and care then possible career paths for you are
- Authorised / Nominated Supervisor (Children’s Services)
- Children’s Services Coordinator
- Centre Manager (Children’s Services)
- Director (Children’s Services)
- Child Care Educator
- Group/Team Coordinator/Leader (Children’s Services)
- Children’s Adviser
- Program Leader (Children’s Services)
- Children’s Service Director / Manager
- Child Development Educator